Get Ready! The 2018-19 FAFSA is Coming!
The 2018-19 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be available for you to complete this Fall, starting on October 1st! If you are planning on attending the Summer ’18, Fall ’18, or Winter ’19 term(s) and you are utilizing federal or state financial aid (including loan funds), you will need to complete the 18-19 FAFSA application or renewal application.
To get ready you ready for completing the FAFSA we have provided some useful links here:
- To complete the FAFSA you will need a Federal Student Aid ID. To learn more about how to obtain this ID go to our previous blog: How to Create a FSA ID
- If you have never completed a FAFSA before, you can begin an application by clicking here.
- To renew your FAFSA, login here.
As we all know, there is a lot of information out on the internet. When searching for the most relevant and knowledgeable information, why not go straight to the source?! The following blogs are from the Department of Education that oversees the office of Federal Student Aid.
- 7 Things You Need Before You Fill out the 2018-19 FAFSA
- 3 FAFSA Deadlines You Need to Be Aware of
- How Do Schools Calculate Your Financial Aid?
For questions or to obtain assistance completing your FAFSA please feel free to contact the Franklin University Financial Aid office at email@example.com or click here to make an appointment to meet with one of our Financial Aid Counselors.