Financial Wellness

Helping you manage your money, for school and for life!

Stay Tuned to the Financial Literacy Blog

| 0 comments

pig 2Greetings!

On behalf of the Financial Literacy Blog Team I wanted to express our gratitude for your subscription to the Blog!  Be on the lookout for new posts in the coming months surrounding a number of impactful topics  surrounding financial literacy directed to help you both as a student and person. Franklin University places a strong value in partnering with students toward providing educational resources to better manage the financial realities of both school and life.  The Financial Literacy Blog is a prominent tool in the endeavor and will continue to provide worth while resources in 2014.

Here’s to a responsible and stable 2014!

Christopher Tyner

Director of Student Life

Author: tynerc

I am the Director of Student Life and Development for the Division of Student Affairs at Franklin University. My job is to explore and facilitate ways to purposefully engage students in an effort to create stronger bonds between students and the University. In other words, my job is to help students maximize their holisitic educational experience at Franklin! I have been at Franklin for two years and previously worked at Miami University, Kent State University, and the University of Dayton in Student Integrity and Residence Life. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my wife and pets, exercising, watching movies, and hanging out with friends. I try to cherish every moment of life as a new learning experience!