Financial Wellness

Helping you manage your money, for school and for life!

Yikes! It’s December 4th and I Still Don’t Have A Christmas Tree!

| 0 comments

A number of us are likely in this boat:  As Christmas draws closer the need to purchase a Christmas Tree grows more profound!  But the question remains:  Natural or Artificial?  Where can I can the best deal on a tree?  Check out the video below for help with making the buying process simpler!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2014/12/03/save-of-the-week/19860683/

Author: tynerc

I am the Director of Student Life and Development for the Division of Student Affairs at Franklin University. My job is to explore and facilitate ways to purposefully engage students in an effort to create stronger bonds between students and the University. In other words, my job is to help students maximize their holisitic educational experience at Franklin! I have been at Franklin for two years and previously worked at Miami University, Kent State University, and the University of Dayton in Student Integrity and Residence Life. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my wife and pets, exercising, watching movies, and hanging out with friends. I try to cherish every moment of life as a new learning experience!