Financial Wellness

Helping you manage your money, for school and for life!

So many savings blogs, so little time…

| 0 comments

Mission-to-Save-Blog-2js2w5v

Looking for a comprehensive blog to help you gain new information and skill surrounding personal savings?  Given the variety that exist today, are you having trouble narrowing one down?   Well, let us suggest one for you.  Mission:  to Save will provide you with a variety of information such as store deals, couponing, online shopping and more.  Check it out at:

http://missiontosave.com/

Author: tynerc

I am the Director of Student Life and Development for the Division of Student Affairs at Franklin University. My job is to explore and facilitate ways to purposefully engage students in an effort to create stronger bonds between students and the University. In other words, my job is to help students maximize their holisitic educational experience at Franklin! I have been at Franklin for two years and previously worked at Miami University, Kent State University, and the University of Dayton in Student Integrity and Residence Life. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my wife and pets, exercising, watching movies, and hanging out with friends. I try to cherish every moment of life as a new learning experience!