Financial Wellness

Helping you manage your money, for school and for life!

The Infamous Electric Bill In The Summer: Necessary But Manageable!

| 0 comments

Money Burning

If you’re like me you dread seeing that electric bill show up at your house or in your inbox knowing with the hot summer weather comes rising costs.  The good news is that there are some easy way to limit those costs both in the short term and the long term.  Check it out:

http://money.usnews.com/money/personal-finance/slideshows/10-ways-to-reduce-your-summer-utility-bills/9

Author: tynerc

I am the Director of Student Life and Development for the Division of Student Affairs at Franklin University. My job is to explore and facilitate ways to purposefully engage students in an effort to create stronger bonds between students and the University. In other words, my job is to help students maximize their holisitic educational experience at Franklin! I have been at Franklin for two years and previously worked at Miami University, Kent State University, and the University of Dayton in Student Integrity and Residence Life. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my wife and pets, exercising, watching movies, and hanging out with friends. I try to cherish every moment of life as a new learning experience!