Financial Wellness

Helping you manage your money, for school and for life!

Like getting that cup of coffee in the morning? You better, it’s costing you….

| 0 comments

starbucks_coffee_2

If you’re like me, you love that morning cup of coffee.  As fulfilling as it is, have you every considered what the longer term impacts are?  For example:  How much does that cup cost you per month, per year, or the total cost over 30 years? Check out this eye opening calculator to gain some new awareness into that cup of joe!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/07/22/coffee-prices-starbucks-cost/12991971/

Author: tynerc

I am the Director of Student Life and Development for the Division of Student Affairs at Franklin University. My job is to explore and facilitate ways to purposefully engage students in an effort to create stronger bonds between students and the University. In other words, my job is to help students maximize their holisitic educational experience at Franklin! I have been at Franklin for two years and previously worked at Miami University, Kent State University, and the University of Dayton in Student Integrity and Residence Life. In my free time I enjoy spending time with my wife and pets, exercising, watching movies, and hanging out with friends. I try to cherish every moment of life as a new learning experience!