Financial Literacy Packets are available at the Welcome Center, and contain some great information to help you stay on top of your federal aid, and resolve any outstanding issues you may have. Click on the links below to access the packet information:
- Folder – the folder itself has a glossary of helpful FA terms on the inside, and the back page has room to record lender information as well as correspondence dates
- Repayment basics brochure – great general information if you don’t know where to start. Discusses how to look up federal loan balances, how to determine what you can afford, and which repayment option might work best for you.
- Repayment Estimator – gives current federal loan interest rates, and how much/long you should expect to repay
- NSLDS magnet – a magnet to ensure you remember where to find all your federal loan information in one place!
- Deferment and Forbearance brochure- explains these two options that are available PRIOR to default
- Default brochure – how default affects your life, and how to resolve default once it happens