First, the good news: you’re graduating! Now the fun part: your student loan payments are right around the corner.
Not sure how to prepare for loan repayment? Attend one of our Exit Counseling sessions, either in person or online. We will help you discover:
- Where to look up your loan balances and lender information
- Which repayment plans are available to you, including those that are based on your income
- Options for loan forgiveness
- Deferment, forbearance and consolidation options
- How to save money during your grace period
- General money management and budgeting
If you are interested in attending, please register by emailing email@example.com and indicate which of the following sessions you prefer. Spaces will be limited, so sign up today!
- Monday, December 3rd: Downtown campus, 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM
- Wednesday, December 5th: Downtown campus, 5:00 PM – 5:45 PM
- Monday, December 17th: Online, 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM
- Wednesday, December 19th: Online, 12:00 PM – 12:45 PM
Additional information will be emailed to you upon registration. For those who cannot attend, the online sessions will be recorded and available for viewing at a later date. You may also complete exit counseling online anytime at www.nslds.ed.gov.