To access myCareerBeam log in to http://my.franklin.edu, Shortcuts, Administrative.
Franklin University is excited to announce our new virtual Career Success Center. We have partnered with CareerBeam to bring you the best career development information, company and industry research tools available in the market. Just a few highlights and features now available to you include:
- Assessments & exercises combining into a Career Profile Report to help you define your best career path
- Research hundreds of industries for recent developments, business challenges, trends, financial information, and opportunities
- Resume and Cover Letter Builders that take you step by step through the process of creating accomplishment-based materials
- Reference and Thank You letter Builders to see your job search through to placement
- Interview preparation materials and videos to effectively present the value you bring to prospective employers
- Research databases to identify target companies and industries and locate contacts within for valuable networking opportunities
- The most updated job posting databases containing millions of jobs from multiple sources including internships, entry-level, professional and executive jobs. You can create alerts and find connections through social media.
- Networking and Social Media sections will describe a few of the sites, including LinkedIn, that you should be engaging and tips on how to best utilize social media in your job search.
- Lots of content including information needed for an international search, including a search of employers issuing H1-B visas, VISA requirements, and resume differences. A Government section focusing on applications, Knowledge Skills and Abilities (KSA’s), resumes and interview tips for federal agencies. Entrepreneurial content to explore suitability and career options. Military content to guide transition to the civilian workforce.