- Access your Accounting Course Sequence Calendar
- Students will generally take courses in a sequence but may elect, depending on course prerequisites, to take particular courses at any time. Students will generally take the Program’s Core Courses followed by either a series of courses in a suggested pathway or choosing 16 hours of coursework from the course options listed in the pathways, followed by a Capstone Course prior to graduation. Review the Accounting curriculum, complete with elective options here.
- It is your responsibility as a student to ensure that you are meeting all degree requirements. Click here to learn about degree audits, or click here to refer to the Academic Bulletin.
- Look at course content, credits, and prerequisites by viewing Course Description.
- Obtain Graduate Program Faculty information at Franklin University Faculty Profiles.
1st Term 2nd Term 3rd Term 4th Term 5th Term 6th Term
MBA 733 ACCT 310 ACCT 320 ACCT 470 ACCT 732/752 ACCT 734/753
ACCT 710 ACCT 725 ACCT 715 ACCT 731/751 ACCT 733/753 ACCT 795