- Summer 2018 Course Sequence Calendar (Valid only for summer 2018)
- Winter 2018 Course Sequence Calendar (Valid only for winter 2018 trimester)
- Access the IDLT Certificate Course Sequence Calendar
- Look at course content, credits, and prerequisites by viewing Course Descriptions
- Obtain Graduate Program Faculty information at Franklin University Faculty Profiles
- To find out what makes IDLT unique, click here!
- View a welcome message and learn more about the IDPT program by clicking on the video below.
Facts about Instructional Design and Learning Technology
In the Instructional Design & Learning Technology (IDLT), you will build skills by uniting two expanding fields: Instructional Design and Learning Technology. The program focuses on instructional design as a means to drive performance improvement. Instructional design focuses on the delivery of transformational training and education solutions to develop the skills and knowledge of workers.
Below are some useful facts about the program for Graduate Students to consider:
• Classes must be taken in sequential order.
• The program can be completed in as few as 18 months. However, students are permitted seven years from their first course to complete the program.
• There is a total of 8 courses required to for students starting fall 2016.
• Each course in the program is twelve weeks in length.
• Books average about $150-200 per course, and students can anticipate studying 12-24 hours per week above course time.