Greetings international students,
Registration for the Fall 2015 semester has now opened and we wanted to share some important reminders with you:
– Course registration closes 10 days before each course begins
– 15 week courses including many capstone courses as well as Computer Science, Information Technology and Math subjects begin on September 7
– Undergraduate students must take a minimum of 12 credits every semester, at least 8 of these credits have to be on campus
– Graduate students must take a minimum of 6 credits every semester, at least 4 of these credits have to be on campus
– You can register online on your my.franklin.edu student portal or by emailed your academic advisor at email@example.com for undergraduate programs or firstname.lastname@example.org for graduate programs
– If Fall 2015 is your last semester you must apply for graduation. Every Franklin student must complete a graduation application to receive a diploma, even if you do not plan to participate in the commencement ceremony. The graduation application can be found through the Web Advisor link in your my.franklin.edu account. Please note that if you fail to graduate in the trimester for which you apply, you must complete a new application for any subsequent trimester, including required fees.
Due date: Graduation applications for the Fall 2015 term are due no later than 6 p.m. on September 21, 2015. A late application fee will apply after this date. Applications WILL NOT be accepted after October 5th.