A New Campaign!

Hi everyone, I am Craig Williams a student (FranklinU) and fellow veteran (AF), and I just wanted to give you a quick, introduction of myself and a brief overview of what we can do for you.  For new and returning military students at Franklin University, I wanted to inform/remind you that this blog is a great place to gain information on resources available to military students.  Links are available from scholarships to housing loans and even MWR events (Resources).  If there is anything else you can think of that is not there and you think it would be beneficial just drop a comment and we will add what is missing.

Also, I want to give you guys a heads up as we are currently in the process of restarting the Franklin University Student Veterans of America chapter (FUSVA).  Our goal is to establish an organization that is geared towards military students providing them with a place on campus to call their own, where they can find support through fellow veterans and service members while making new connections that can have a lasting impact on their personal and professional lives.  Though the FUSVA is a military veteran’s organization all students are allowed to join the organization and participate in FUSVA events, so if this is something you think you would be interested in then please check out the FUSVA (or here SVA) portion of the blog for more information. (I know not much there as of yet we are still building, also if you are interested in being a part of this organization please email me @ craig.williams@franklin.edu, fresh ideas are always welcome!)

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!

V/R,

Craig

4 Comments

on “A New Campaign!
4 Comments on “A New Campaign!
  1. I remember many of days when this happen to me. I am a fellow Veteran of the US Navy in which I did 13 years. (1980-1993) Thanks to the Chapter 31 or I would not be doing this.